The first step in order to create an Eximchain account is Token Verification. This allows our members to be proven token holders, and link the email they use to create an Eximchain account to a wallet address holding a minimum number of EXC Tokens.
Before you Begin
To complete the process you will need to:
1. Whitelist the wallet address that currently holds your EXC tokens and prove that you control the private key for that address. Your wallet must contain a minimum of 500 EXC tokens in order to participate in governance on the Eximchain Network.
2. You will need to verify wallet ownership during this process, click this link to learn how to create a signed message so you are familiar with the process when you are asked to do so later on.
An email will be sent to the address you input where you will be given an access code. Copy that code and input it into the Token Holder Verification website to verify that you control the email. Next you will input the wallet public address that currently holds your EXC.
To verify that you control this wallet you will need to create a signed message. Copy the text message for use in the Signed Message process discussed earlier. Once your message is signed, copy the signature generated by the wallet, and enter it into the Signature input and click verify.
You are now verified as the EXC wallet holder!
Start the Token Verification process early as invitations to start Eximchain identity validation will be given to users that have verified themselves as token holders in batches.
Token Verification Steps
- Open Eximchain app and click on Sign Up. Follow instruction until you reach screen for the Token Holder Verification and then click “Go to verify.eximchain.com” button.
- Enter your email address that will be used to create your Eximchain account.
- Check your email for a code.
- Verify you control your email address by putting the code we sent.
- Enter your EXC Wallet Public Address currently holding a minimum of 500 EXC tokens (make sure to transfer your wallet address on your phone in a secure way).
- Copy the message text we provide on the page.
- Enter that text into a Signed Message. Instructions on how to create a signed message can be found here.
- Copy the signature generated by the wallet.
- Enter the generated signature into the Signature input and click verify.
- You have verified yourself as the holder of the EXC Wallet!