In order to receive an invitation for an Eximchain Governance account you must have whitelisted your email address by passing our Token Swap Verification process first, Governance invitations will be sent out in KYC batches. Learn more about Token Swap Verification here.
When you launch the Eximchain Governance App for the first time you will be prompted to read and accept terms and conditions, please do so to continue.
Next, select the Sign Up button and follow the in-app prompts. Enter your email address, this must be the same email address used in the token verification process. Check your email to confirm address, in the email we send you will be redirected to a specified link for the remainder of account signup process.
Enter a password that conforms to policy guidelines and confirm that password. Choose a forgot password question and answer. Choose a picture as a security image, then click Create My Account. Next, you will need to setup multifactor authentication (or 2FA) with Google Authenticator App and SMS Authentication. Configure Google Authenticator by selecting your device type, and then following the setup instructions. If you can't scan the QR code, click the "Can't Scan" link under the QR code. Follow the instructions there to setup Google Authenticator manually. Once Google Authenticator is setup, copy the 6 digit code generated from the app and enter it into the Okta screen to verify the 2FA has been completed. To complete sign up you will set up multi-factor authentication using SMS. Select your country and enter your phone number the click send code. Enter the code sent through SMS to your phone to verify that this second form of 2FA has been completed. All finished.
You are all signed up!
Sign Up Steps
- Enter your email address
- An email will be sent to that address.
- Confirm your email address through the link provided
- You will be redirected to continue the sign up process to a specified link.
- Create and enter your account password following our password policy.
- Confirm your password.
- Enter a forgot password question and answer.
- Choose a security image.
- Setup up Google Authenticator multifactor authentication.
- Copy the six digit generated code from Google Authenticator and enter it to confirm setup.
- Setup multi-factor authentication with SMS by inputting a phone number to be sent a code.
- After receiving the code via SMS, enter the code to confirm setup.
You have signed up for an Eximchain Governance Account!
Sign In Steps
Now that you have signed up, go ahead and sign in using your newly setup credentials. Enter your email, password and 6 digit authenticator code.
- Enter account email
- Enter account password
- Enter 2FA code
You have signed in to your Eximchain Governance account!