Most wallets don’t automatically show new ERC-20 tokens. Please follow these additional necessary steps to view your EXC token balance in your wallet. Each wallet’s process is different and will need our EXC token information below.
EXC Token Information
Name / Symbol
Decimal Places / Precision
EXC tokens should be displayed automatically in MyEtherWallet. If not, follow the steps below:
- Click on “View Wallet Info” and log in.
- At the bottom right find “Token Balances” you’ll see a “Add Custom Token” button. Click it, fill in the EXC token information then click the “Save” button.
- You will see the EXC token balance displayed as “loading”. Refresh the page, log in again and view your EXC balance.
Ethereum Wallet / Mist
- Launch Ethereum Wallet and open the “Contracts” tab on the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the “Custom Tokens” section and click “Watch Token”.
- Fill in the “Add token” modal with the EXC token information and click “OK”.
- EXC tokens should be visible in your wallet now.
- Login to MetaMask and click the “TOKENS” tab on the right, under the “BUY” and “SEND” buttons.
- Click on “ADD TOKEN” and enter the EXC Token Contract Address, EXC Token Symbol and EXC Decimals of Precision.
- EXC token balance will now be displayed on the “TOKENS” tab.
- Open the “Contract” tab in your Parity wallet.
- Go to “Settings”, and tick the box “Contracts”. After this, you will be able to see “Contracts” in your Parity UI interface wallet.
- Click on “Contracts”, then “Watch Contract”. In the pop-up window, select Token — A standard ERC20 token. Fill in the EXC token information provided above.
Most ethereum wallets allow adding new ERC-20 token by filling in the EXC token information provided above. If you are having issues with adding your EXC token please reach out to use on telegram.