In order to participate in Eximchain Governance you must validate you identity to the network. You can start our Know Your Customer (KYC) process after having signed up for an account. Learn how to sign up for an Eximchain Governance account here.
Click on “Start” on the Validate Identity page and if you are one of the lucky few who started early enough, you won't have to wait. Otherwise, you will be shown where you are in the queue and notified when it is your turn. Once you receive the email notification, return the the Identity tab of the Eximchain Governance app and click the “Open MyVerify” button and follow the in-app instructions provided by the MyVerify app. If there is any error while launching the MyVerify app, you can manually start the Identity Validation process by copying the Access code then opening the MyVerify app and entering the Access Code to start the KYC Process. The process will require you to validate your phone number, take a photo of the front and back of your Gov. issued ID, take an valid selfie and finally submit your application. You can learn about acceptable forms of Government ID here. The KYC applications will be confirmed in batches so expect email notification later on as your application status changes from pending to pass or fail. Until that time, your KYC status will show only as “Pending”.
Identity Validation Steps
- Click Validate Identity “Start”.
- On the next screen click “Begin KYC Process”.
- If needed, wait to receive notification your turn has arrived.
- Copy your code from the Governance App.
- Open MyVerify App and enter the Service Code if prompted by app to start KYC process.
- Validate your phone number by inputting a pin sent through SMS.
- Take a photo of the front of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Take a photo of the back of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Take a photo of yourself.
- Your KYC application is now pending verification!
KYC applications will be confirmed in batches. You will receive an email notification of the status of your application changing from pending to pass or fail.